About World Can't Wait
Current mission statement:
World Can't Wait's continuing projects are:
How you can get involved:
- Crimes are crimes. Sign this statement and spread it.
- Support Bradley Manning, accused Wikileaker
- Find a local World Can’t Wait chapter
- Volunteer for World Can’t Wait
- Bring the We Are Not Your Soldiers Tour to your school
- Join the campaign to Fire John Yoo
- Protest the war criminals when they come to your community; join War Criminals Watch
- Stand up for abortion rights!
- Sustain World Can’t Wait, and support this movement
About this website:
This web site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance the understanding of humanity's problems and hopefully to help find solutions for those problems.
We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. A click on a hyperlink is a request for information.
Consistent with this notice you are welcome to make 'fair use' of anything you find on this web site. However, if you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
You can read more about 'fair use' and US Copyright Law at the Legal Information Institute of Cornell Law School.